You can use Bitcoin to purchase any items in Hungry For Hits. In fact, you can do this on all sites and webshops that accept Payza, the payment processor that handles the transaction (without the fee). You must have a Payza account to do this, but you don’t have to have any funds in it. If you want to upgrade using Bitcoins, follow these steps:
- Click the Payza buy button for whatever you wish to purchase, and you will be taken to the checkout page.
- Select “Payza member” and log in with your details.
- Go to the next page. There you can chose to pay with your Payza wallet, by Bitcoin or by credit card.
- Chose Bitcoin, and the amount to pay comes up in Bitcoin.
- Click “Continue”.
- You will be asked to enter your personal Payza transaction pin. No payment will be made simply by doing this, it just verifies that it really is you who is about to make a purchase. The actual transfer of Bitcoins happens in the next step.
- Click “Make payment”. You are now on the actual payment page. You have 3 hours to complete the payment, or it will expire and be cancelled. You will see the amount to transfer, as well as a unique Bitcoin address to transfer it to.
- Open your Bitcoin wallet in a separate window and complete the transfer.
- Once it has been transferred, the Payza checkout page will automatically update to a transaction confirmation.
The purchase is now complete. Don’t send funds from your wallet to the same address again, as it is only valid once. Should you want to buy something else or even the same item another time, you will have to send it to the address that appears in checkout at that time.