In this article, we will explain how you add the sites that your want to advertise in Hungry For Hits, and how to assign credits (website views) to them. Free members can add 5 site ads, Silver members can add 25 site ads, Gold members can add 100 site ads and Super advertisers have unlimited advertising to 25 site ads. There are a few simple rules, which are:
- No websites with illegal activity.
- No frame-breaking websites.
- No redirecting websites.
- No websites with coin miners.
- No websites that trigger anti-virus warnings.
- No HYIPs or “investment autosurfs”.
- No PTP websites.
- No websites with pop-up or pop-under ads.
- No pyramid or ponzi scheme websites.
- No “Get rich quick”-schemes.
- No viruses, trojans, or spyware.
- No adult content.
- No gambling websites.
Sites that aren’t in English are allowed as long as they don’t violate the rules. To add a site, follow these simple steps:
- Click “Websites” under the “My Ads” menu.
- Add your website’s name, so it is easy for you to keep track of your sites.
- Add the url, make sure http:// is included.
- Set how many hits per hour you want. Leave it at 0 if you traffic to be delivered as fast as possible.
- Click “Add”. If it isn’t automatically approved, it will be checked and approved manually by the admin, usually within a few hours.
You can start earning credits before it has been approved though. You just have to set “Auto Assign” – automatically assign some of the credits you will earn when you start surfing to your sites. Free members must Auto assign at least 50% of the credits they will earn, Silver members 25%, Gold members and Super advertisers are not required to auto-assign their credits at all.
All members, regardless membership level, with credits allocated to their sites will receive an equal number of hits. If you delete one of your own websites, the credits assigned to it will automatically be returend to your account, and the auto assign value for it will disappear.
The script runs through the sites now and then to check them for anything that could be a problem, to keep surfing clean and smooth. At times it will pick up on something (scripts, loops, redirects etc) and put the site in “Pending approval” mode until we approve it – which we do several times every day. This is also the case sometimes when you add a site. When a site is new, it might happen a couple of times before the system clears it.
We will enable the if nothing is wrong with the site. You might get an email saying there was a problem with your site, to inform you that this has happened. It will also inform you that there might be an identical problem with this on several other traffic exchanges.
To assign website views, credits, to your websites, simply add the number of credits you want to give your site in the “Assign credits” column, and click “Assign” (or press Enter). You can see how many credits you have at the top of the “Websites” page. You can also use the “Quick assign” feature on top of the page to distribute a certain amount of credits equally to all your active sites.
If your site is suspended because it broke the site terms, it will not be activated. Credits will be returned to your account and the site will be deleted. Sites on expired domains will also be deleted.