All members get paid, and there is no need to request a payout. Payout can be in local currency directly to your bank account, USD or Bitcoin, but we prefer to pay directly to bank accounts without the use of other payment processors. The minimum payout is when you have reached $10 in your Hungry For Hits account.
When do I get my payout?
Payments are sent every other week, on Fridays. There is also a grace period of 14 days to secure any eventual chargebacks or disputes. I.e, every other week we will send payments over $10 that cleared at least 14 days previously. You may have earned other commissions since then which have not cleared, those will not be sent.
Get paid to your bank account
If you want your payout directly in your local currency to your bank account, register for TransferWise.
- Add you bank account on the “Recipients” page,
- Click the account and mark it as Primary.
In your Account Settings in Hungry For Hits
- Select TransferWise in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Make sure you have entered your full, real name exactly as it says on your identification, as well as your address .
- Add your TransferWise email address in the “TransferWise email” field.
- Select which currency you use in your primary account in the “TransferWise currency” field.
When we send commissions like this, we only need your email and currency, but you get your money to your bank account in your country. It is not stored in any payment processor.
If you want your payout sent to your bank but for some reason don’t want to register for TransferWise, you must send us a ticket with bank information, so we can register the payment with the following details:
- Zip code
- Bank name
- Bank Address
- Routing and account number or IBAN and Swift (depending on which is used in your country)
Get paid to Coinbase
- Select Coinbase in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your Coinbase email address in the “Coinbase email address” field.
Coinbase is similar to PayPal or any other payment processor, the only difference is that the account balance is in BTC instead of fiat currency. You do not need any special knowledge about Bitcoin to use Coinbase. The “Bitcoin wallets” page in Hungry For Hits explains how to get started, if you need help.
There is no fee when sending from one member to another and you can convert and withdraw the funds for free to your Paypal account, or to your bank.
Get paid in Bitcoin to another wallet than Coinbase
- Select Bitcoin in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your Bitcoin wallet address in the “Bitcoin address” field.
Get paid to ORU
- Select ORU in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your ORU username in the “ORU username” field.
Get paid to Uphold
- Select Uphold in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your Uphold username in the “Uphold username” field.