All members get paid, and there is no need to request a payout. Payout can be in local currency, USD or Bitcoin, and the minimum payout is when you have reached $10 in your Hungry For Hits account.
When do I get my payout?
Payments are sent every other week, on Fridays. There is also a grace period of 14 days to secure any eventual chargebacks or disputes. I.e, every other week we will send payments over $10 that cleared at least 14 days previously. You may have earned other commissions since then which have not cleared, those will not be sent.
Get paid to your bank account with TransferWise
If you want your payout directly to your bank account, use TransferWise. You can also use it to store your funds as a virtual bank account.
- Select TransferWise in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Make sure you have entered your full, real name exactly as it says on your identification, as well as your address .
- Add your TransferWise email address in the “TransferWise email” field.
- Select which currency you use in your primary account in the “TransferWise currency” field.
On the “Recipients” page, add your bank account. You can also open other currency balances on the “Balances” page. When you do, you get bank account details for currencies like EUR, USD and GBP. You can add these bank accounts on the “Recipients” page too, to be able to receive money in many different currencies. Any currency other than your local currency, will be stored in TransferWise online wallet.
Once you had added your bank account, either your real bank account in your country, or any of the ones in your Balances list, click the account again. Mark it as Primary in that currency. If you don’t add your account on the Recipients page and don’t mark it as primary, I won’t be able to send your money with just an email address.
Get paid in Bitcoin
- Select Bitcoin in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your Bitcoin wallet address in the “Bitcoin address” field.
- Select your wallet in the “Bitcoin wallet provider” dropdown menu.
We recommend Coinbase, since there is no fee when sending from one member to another. If your wallet is Coinbase, also include your Coinbase email address in the “Coinbase email address” field.
Get your commissions to PayPal:
- Set up a Coinbase account and get your payout in Bitcoin to Coinbase, as described above.
- In your Coinbase wallet, go to Settings – Linked accounts – Link a new account and link your PayPal account.
- Then simply withdraw your Bitcoin commissions to your PayPal account, and it will be converted to your currency of choice.
There is no fee when you get your payout in Bitcoin to your Coinbase email wallet, and there is no fee when it is exchanged for your local currency to your PayPal account.
Coinbase is similar to PayPal or any other payment processor, the only difference is that the account balance is in BTC instead of fiat currency. You do not need any special knowledge about Bitcoin to use Coinbase. The “Bitcoin wallets” page in Hungry For Hits explains how to get started, if you need help.
Get paid through SolidTrustPay
- Select SolidTrustPay in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your SolidTrustPay username in the “SolidTrustPay username” field.
Get paid through ORU
- Select ORU in the “Payment Type” dropdown list.
- Enter your ORU username in the “ORU username” field.