It’s a good idea to add a picture to your profile page, using the “Profile Page Creator” in the main menu. You can add any image, even from your Facebook pictures or similar. Right click the picture you want to display to copy the image url for it.
Click any of the “Image” tool buttons in the middle row. With the left one, you can add a picture that is already on the internet by using the image URL. With the right one, you can upload one from your computer.
Add a picture from the internet
1. To use an image that is already online, click the left image button. You will get a pop up on the screen, asking you to enter the URL where the picture is located. Paste the image url you copied in the “URL” field.
2. Click anywhere else in the pop up and the picture will appear. If it doesn’t display, the image url is not correct. There is latin text below the image, it is an example and will not display on your page.
3. You can also chose to change the size of your image, it’s alignment or if you want a border around the pictures you can chose how many pixels wide you want it to be, by entering numbers in the boxes to the left of the picture preview.
4. If you just want it to be a picture without a link, click the green “OK” button and the picture will be inserted in the text editor.
Add a picture from your computer
1. Click the right image button.
2. A pop up opens. Select the image that you want to add from your computer. Make sure it is in the same size and format you want it to display on the profile page.
3. When you click Save, your image will be added to your page.