Your account may be suspended from Hungry For Hits if you break the Terms of Service.
This may include reasons like these:
- Using software to surf.
- Not paying attention in surf and missing verification pages to prove you are human.
- Using more than one browser window to surf.
- Having less than 75% correct click will automatically suspend your account. Members who do this frequently and/or have surfed a lot will eventually suspended if this happens repeatedly.
- Finding vulnerabilities to gain access of something you are not entitled to.
- Cheating in contests and games.
- Allowing more than 1 person to use your account.
- Opening mulitple accounts.
- Promoting ads against the Terms, such as adult material
- Re-selling advertising from Hungry For Hits.
- Filing chargebacks although there are no refunds
- Harassing other members.
If you are surfing and suddently notice your account is suspended, it is most likely due to a too high number of incorrect clicks. Contact support to resolve this. Once you get back to surf, please check so that the icon you click is the right one. You may need to clear your cache if you are certain you are clicking the correct icon but still get an incorrect click message.
Do not add a comment to this post about your account. This is a public blog and any account specific questions are only replied in the ticket system.