Getting started at Hungry For Hits is easy! You can start enjoying our free website traffic in just a minute. There are just two quick things you must do, once you have created and verified your account: Add a website, and decide how many % of the credits you will earn that will be automatically assigned to the site. You will not be able to surf to earn credits unless you have added a website and set auto assign for it. If you try to start surf before having done this, you will be redirected back to either the page where you add a website, or the page where you set auto assign, depending on what is missing.
- Click “Websites” in the Hungry For Hits main menu.
- Add your website’s name, so it is easy for you to keep track of your sites.
- Add the url, make sure http:// is included.
- Set how many hits per hour you want. Leave it at 0 if you traffic to be delivered as fast as possible.
- Click “Add”. If it isn’t automatically approved, it will be checked and approved manually by the admin, usually within a few hours. You can start earning credits before it has been approved though.
- Click “Auto Assign” in the main menu. It is here you set how much of the credits you will earn when you start surfing, will be automatically assigned to your sites. Free members must Auto assign at least 50% of the credits they will earn, Silver members 25%, Gold members and Super advertisers are not required to auto-assign their credits at all.
- Type 50 in the Auto assigned column, next to your site name, and click “Update”. If you add more than one website, you can divide the 50% between them as you want. You can also set it to a number higher than 50%.
And now you can surf to earn free traffic! Just click “Surf” to start surfing. All members, regardless membership level, with credits allocated to their sites will receive an equal number of hits.
Any credits that are not automatically allocated to your sites, or the credits you win in games in surf, are stored in your account. You can assign them to your websites at any time on the “Websites” page.