To have a profile picture in Hungry For Hits, you have to use Gravatar, Globally recognized avatars. Then your profile picture will appear with your sites in the surfbar, on the splashpages and on the different pages and ranking lists.
- Register at Gravatar with the same email you used to register in Hungry For Hits. Alternatively, if you already have a Gravatar account with another email address, just add your Hungry For Hits account email address to your existing account.
- Click the blue button that says “Create your own Gravatar” to create a new account.
- Enter a valid email (which is where you will receive a notification to activate your account), chose a username and a password.
- Once you have verified your email, log in to upload pictures. Make sure you rate the picture G, as in suitable for all ages. You can also add more email addresses to your account, but you have to verify each address you add.
- To connect a picture to an email address, select one of the email addresses you have listed. Then click the picture you’ve uploaded. There will be a button to confirm that you wish to connect the email address with the picture.
- Done! It will appear automatically in Hungry For Hits (and any site that uses Gravatar).
To have a picture in chat, you have to upload one separately, either when you create your chat account or by clicking “Settings” above the box where you type a chat message.