To add a link to the “Profile Page Creator” in the main menu, first you have to decide what you want them to be added to. It can be either plain text or a picture. Perhaps a picture that looks like a button? It can be pretty much whatever you want. In this article I will cover how to add links from text.
1. Type the text you want the link to go from.
2. Highlight the text, or highlight existing text in the text editor.
3. Click the “Link” tool in the middle of the top row.
4. You will get a pop up on the screen, asking you to enter the URL.
5. If you want the link to open in the same window, just enter the URL and click the green “OK” button.
6. If you want the link to open in a new window, click the “Target” tab in the Link tool and chose “New window”.
7. Click “OK”, and you will have a link from the text you highlighted!