To add a link to the “Profile Page Creator” in the main menu, first you have to decide what you want them to be added to. It can be either plain text or a picture. Perhaps a picture that looks like a button? It can be pretty much whatever you want. In this article I will cover how to add links from text.
- Type the text you want the link to go from.
- Highlight the text, or highlight existing text in the text editor.
- Click the “Link” tool in the middle of the top row.
- You will get a pop up on the screen, asking you to enter the URL.
- If you want the link to open in the same window, just enter the URL and click the green “OK” button.
- If you want the link to open in a new window, click the “Target” tab in the Link tool and chose “New window”.
- Click “OK”, and you will have a link from the text you highlighted!